April 7, 2012

For you

Far across the ocean, beyond sight could sojourn
Like a million dreams away,
I gazed at a face, in the broken pieces of mirror
Memories swimming in the waves of glee again

Like a lightening, like a sweet symphony
Born from the strings of an Egyptian fiddle
I saw a face, the face I seen in million dreams
And I die to see that face for another million years

From the time when the sparrow Cripps
Till the moment the tiny diamonds twinkle
I dream of your silky hair flying in breeze
You stole my beat with your magic smile

Everyday I walk that long road of loneliness
Search your sparkling eyes in the crowd
O’er the fields of daffodils and gallant valleys
I can only see your face shining in moonlight

I saw a shooting star and made a wish
The springs are back and blooming
Bringing back the rainbow in my life
Sometimes prayers do gets answered

1 comment:

Mr. Mcgranor said...

I to look at the sky, not taking it for granite.

 
BlogBlogs.Com.Br