November 9, 2009

The Little Orphan Boy



A snippet of tear
For a wisp of sorrow
Which no one can borrow
But, everyone can harrow

In the desolate shore of my life
I’m waiting to see a comet of hope
But no comet, no hope
Only silence, silence in the darkness

The bells of Christmas is ringing
The octet is heard from the church
It gave me a smirk in my eyes
Oat, I smile maybe the magic of an oz

The only bliss in my life
That lingers in my eyes
Is looking o’er the orient mountain
And watching the sun hiding from the dark

In the early age of eight
I was left to this world as an orphan
Giving me the art of music
Till now I’m walking with it.

With it I satisfy my loaf of bread
With fiddle in my arms I pace to church
And delights all lamentable souls
And bring my daily copper coin

For me world is mere paradise
My exodus from reality continues
By drinking the wines of sorrows
And eating the bread of odium

Yonder lies the mighty sun
Standing behind the clouds; and smiling at me
In the glimmer of the gallant night
God might have heard my prayers

My parents gave me the eau Sucre of love
They eprised my lonely heart
They came to my life like a tempest, and
Gone from my life like an ebb.

Somewhere in this glisten sky
They might be hearing my melody
Up in the sky, tiny diamonds twinkling
Maybe smiling just for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo man!

RoseBelle said...

Very, very beautifully written. Keep up the good work!

Sadia said...

Mishal it's very well written , touches the heart!
The lines on your header are also so true! Take care.

 
BlogBlogs.Com.Br