November 19, 2009

A Symphony in August



Far in the middle of somewhere
Deep in the middle of an autumn morn
Brightly I heard some oratorio
Smitten by the music I stopped my walk

It was coming from a church
Where angels dance and praise their lord
I rested on a bench near an orchard
The only place for a gypsy like me to sojourn

My feet moved towards the church
And my ears towards the hymn
At last my feet rested on the threshold
And I gazed through the cranny near the door

The countdown has ended
And I’ve spot the singer
The creator of that music
Born from the strings of an Irish violin.

I found the one I was searching
In the autumn breeze I saw her face
Dry leaves falls in the wind outside
But tulips bloom in my heart inside

Between the fields of daffodils
I called your name
The echo was heard thrice
But you never answered me

Cluster of stars, gaggle of geese
Bouquet of roses, or bevy of ladies
Nothing can outstand your beauty
You are the queen of my heart

O’er the lush mountains
Down in the gallant valley
Where delphinium grows lovely
Thee art the only one I oat dream

O’er the mighty crag
Here by the pacing tide
Inside the empty elfin grot
I ransacked you my queen

Walking through the green pastures
I sang your melody like a barmy
You are the unfinished rhyme
In the lines of my life

All my life I talked to god for a sign
I called the gale, the glen the star
The spurt of white, the flying bird
And finally my agazing eyes and loitering feet found rest

Today here tomorrow is mystery
Life of a gypsy is always strange
For me love is a dream
Like bubbles floating over water

The shooting star up in the air tells
That someday we’ll dwell together forever
Because somewhere in this galaxy
God almighty have heard my prayers

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks..All..
I will give other...
keep visiting...

By the way, your Blog is Nice...
^_^

Sorcerer said...

loved readint it.
well expressed
:)

Sadia said...

Very Intense! and very well written.

LingoSlinger said...

Great piece. I love the imagery you conjured up.

 
BlogBlogs.Com.Br