November 9, 2009

Springs of Liberty



Show me the valley
Where there are fresh roses
More reddish than pure blood
And where there is a fountain of peace

A realm of beauty and hope
Lying on my coach I prayed
God show me such a paradise
Before I enjoy my last breath

After I closed my tearful eyes
In the gloom of my room
I saw a stream of light
Which struck my sight

Brusquely I started my journey through clouds
Carried by some heavenly beings
I gazed the world under me
Not clear but enjoyed with zest

I stirred and stirred and finally
Reached the top of the world
The angels discarded me into the deepness
I screamed as I felt the gravity

Felt a throes in my heart
I was falling into the endless depth
Crossing the soft clouds and rainbows
This reminded me of a promise

I felled upon a mountain
Mountain filled up with soft snow
I rolled and rolled on and on
Through its soft slopes
After a scores of minute
I reached a valley
Recovered from my unconsciousness
I stood at my toe and opened my eyes

My heart failed to believe my eyes tried to show
Of all the place I’ve ever seen
Never been in such an awesome land
This is the place I ever dreamed

I drank the sweetest water
From the streams beside the tree
I passed through the greenish grass
Filled up with dew drops

First time in my life
I enjoyed the sweetness of liberty
I’m in a romantic land
Where there are no limits or boundaries

Yonder lies the beautiful woods
Where I heard a kiss of music
I larked and reckoned what was it
It was the symphony of a nightingale

Rapturously I moved
And saw the smooth flowing waterfalls
Flowing from the heavens
To the fairy land of blithe

I yearned to settle there
Till the edge of doom
Oh, to forget my woes and afflictions
By watching the solar spectrum up in the sky

Time is passing faster and faster
The trace of sunlight is fading
Little stars started tinkling
Its time to say farewell to the day

Placidly I sat beside the tree
And watched the stars on end
I gazed their splendid array
And all at once, a gale struck my flesh

I opened my tearful eyes
Oh, I realized the truth
Alas, it was a dream
And not at all reality

In the dark corner of my room
Surrounded by the cruel cops
I bemoaned but got up
In the midnight hour of December

My time is limited
I have to die
Only few more minute left
To stop my trembling heart beat

Only two more minutes left
To enjoy my last breath
Only one minute left
To taste my last sweat

I turned back to my previous life
When street was my home
And guns my friends
Living in the quicksand of hate and shame

I acquiescent that I sinned
But now I am solemn in my words
I want to lead a new life
And build my own paradise

But it’s difficult to live in this dirty land
Where countries fights cats and dogs
Mothers give birth to little son
Crying In the rain of falling bombs

“Hang him up” roared the cop
They took me to the darkness
But I am not at all sad
To leave this planet of darkness

My soul is trembling for liberty
To fly through this Milky Way
Yonder lies my realm of beauty
Where I’ll live forever and ever and ever

No comments:

 
BlogBlogs.Com.Br